To activate Epix, visit epixnow.com/activate/ and enter the activation code you get from your device. Select your TV provider in the app, and then log in to gain access to the app.
To Activate Epix On Roku
- Include to the Epix now channel to your Roku by pressing”Add channel” or the “Add channel” button on the channel store on Roku.
- Go to on the Epix channel. It will show the activation number.
- Go to epixnow.com/activate/. The site will prompt you to enter your device’s activation code.
- Use the coupon code below to enable Epix This time on Roku.
- After you click Continue and click continue, you will need to sign in to your television provider.
- After that Once completed, once completed, the Epix Now channel is activated when you connect your Roku and you are able to watch Epix films and shows via your Television.
The activation of Epix Now is also an alternative by going to epixnow.com/devices. The page redirects to https://epix.com/login and requests a provider.
- Utilizing an internet browser, visit epix.com/devices.
- Choose your TV service provider.
- Click Login.
- You can enter the activation number from your TV’s display.
- Click Activate.
How Much Does Epix Cost?
|Epix App||Amazon Prime Video||Youtube TV||Apple TV||Sling TV||FuboTV||Hulu||Philo||ATT TV Now|
7 Day Free Trial Currently Available
Things To Consider
You can get EPIX through a variety of providers that support it, including Comcast Xfinity, Cox, DISH, DIRECTV, Spectrum, Verizon FIOS and more.
Additionally, you can sign up to EPIX via supported providers such as Amazon Prime Video Channels, Apple TV Channels, AT&T TV NOW, The Roku Channel, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
You can also download the EPIX now app via your preferred app store for immediate access. It’s available through Google Play and iTunes. If you subscribe to cable or satellite providers, prices will vary. Prices also vary between live TV providers , such as YouTube TV. For Android as well as iOS applications, the cost for a month is $5.99 each month.