Elden Ring Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones as well as their counterparts The Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones are very unique items that cannot be purchased or otherwise acquired. They’re the only thing you’ll need to boost your favorite weapons to their maximum possibility of +25, or even +10. In the end, Elden Ring Smithing Stones and Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stones will only help you get there.
There are thirteen Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones and 8 Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones across the entire Elden Ring, therefore you’ll have be cautious about how you proceed. You’ll be being unable to upgrade more that only a small portion of your weapons until they reach maximum power. Of of course, the weapons that gain up to +24 will not be tough, but to get an upgrade that’s complete you’ll need to have the Ancient Stones to bring back to Hewg and then have him smith to the last tier of upgrades.
Now is the time to go hunting for the and get your hunting gear tarnished. Below we’ve laid out the best places you can find the exact locations that belong to those Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones in Elden Ring, including the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones.
All Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones” locations within Elden Ring
There are the 21 Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones to discover, and 8 of them are somber. Click on the links at the bottom or scroll down to locate the ones you’ll need. You must be in the latter stages that are part of Elden Ring to obtain these Ancient Stones, as most are found in areas that require players to be aware of how to access the Consecrated Snowfield within Elden Ring, or in the course of quests or quest lines that stretch across the entire campaign. In other words, if recently defeated Godrick or you’re still tinkering through Caelid to see if you’ve ever done it before, you’re not going to receive these late-game items anytime soon. Sorry to disappoint you.
Read More : PoE Sniper released(2023)
Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones locations
Here’s the place to look for all of the Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones’ places inside the Elden Ring:
- A corpse is found inside the mouth of the skull of a giant The southeast from the Church of Repose in Mountaintops of the Giants.
- The reward for defeating the nameless dragon with lightning attacks that will attack you from the bend near the beginning of Crumbling Farum Azula.
- Rewards to kill the other dragon that attacks your with red lightning on The Dragon Temple Rooftop.
- It is found on a corpse north from that of the Dragon Temple. Then, from The North exit, take the left-hand side of the path to the narrow corridor that houses the dragon statues. Head towards the spiral staircase to the right. Then, go South to the top, and climb up an edifice floating to get to the room to the body.
- An award for the killing of 2 Night’s Calvary who guard the caravan at night. It is located on the Southwest frontier of the Consecrated Snowfields.
- A corpse is in its own room , past it is the Onyx Lord miniboss in Yelough Anix Tunnel.
- Halfway to the frozen waterfall, on an unfinished corpse over The Great Wyrm Theodorix boss, in the cave of the forlorn. You can jump over the ledges to reach an Ancient Stone.
- In the South end of Miquella’s Haligtree is the Leonine Misbegotten with a massive knife, who guards the statue. The corpse that is leaning against the statue is adorned with it’s Stone upon it.
- After you’ve killed Loretta knight of Haligtree After killing Loretta, Knight of the Haligtree, walk across the arena and then down the steps to locate an elevator within. Instead of taking the elevator, climb up to the roof of the tower and open a chest in front of you can get the Stone.
- The reward to Nepheli Loux’s mission. For more information on how to defeat it, take a look at the Elden Ring of Nepheli Loux quest line guide here.
- If you finish Nepheli Loux’s quest, or Kenneth Haight’s quest, and defeat Morgott, Gostoc the Gatekeeper the tall old guy who handed You the Elden Ring Stormveil Gate option and will be inside Godrick’s Throne Room to sell you an Ancient Stone for 20000 Runes.
- An opportunity to earn a questline reward in your Elden Ring Solen the Sorceress questline. When it comes down to either Sellen either Witch Hunter Jerren Choose Witch-Hunter Jerren and you’ll be awarded an Elden Ring Sorceress Sellen Stone at the close of the questline.
- Food the entire the Elden Ring Deathroot places and hand them over for Gurranq The Beast Clergyman who lives in North Caelid. Alternately, following you have defeated the Maliketh maliketh boss battle you can simply attack and defeat Gurranq in the temple for the Stone.
Old Somber Dragon Smithing Stones locations
Here’s where you can find all of the Somber Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones Locations in Elden Ring:
- In the Gazebo in front of the second dragon, who strikes your with red lightning at The Dragon Temple Rooftop (who drops the usual Ancient Dragon Smithing Stone).
- The Southwest part of Leyndell Particularly following the time it turns into Leyndell’s Ashen Capital. The dragon’s corpse can be climbed up to the ladder that lies in the ruinous beyond, and fall down from the right edge to find an ash-covered corpse and it’s Stone upon it.
- The reward for the killing of Anastasia and Tarnished-Eater for the third time. currently in Consecrated Snowfield located on Consecrated Snowfield on the North part of the river’s curvature (.
- Inside a chest located in the base of a statue that is located opposite Mohg’s arena located in Mohgwyn Palace. Beware – it’s secured by many enemies.
- Following The Prayer Room Site of Grace at the Haligtree Begin by running down the first pathway, then jump into the gazebo and then climb through the support beam that slopes to a small room that has a chest inside. The chest is filled with an Stone.
- Once you’ve left the Prayer Room, use the connecting rooms to get up to the outer rings to your left, which is patrolled by the Putrid Avatar. There is no need to kill it, just go to the body located on the Southern side and take it to get the Stone.
- While technically it is not acquired by killing Malenia However, players who finish an Elden Ring Millicent questline and get Miquella’s Needle by removing The scarlet flower be able to obtain an Somber Old Dragon Stone with it. If you are having difficulty understanding the best way to defeat Malenia within the Elden Ring, we can help you.
- A reward for completing the questline of Latenna, provided by Latenna when you have completed The Apostate Derelict.
How to make use of Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones for upgrade
The ancient Dragon Smithing Stones only ever require only one stone for the last stage of upgrade, regardless whether you’re making use of Somber Stones or other. In other words when you’re thinking of upgrading your weapon that has a +24 or +25 you’ll only need one Ancient Dragon Stone, never more than the amount.
Also, you’ll need to make certain the weapons you’ve got are modernized as they can be without them If they’re not at 24 points (or +9 in the case of exclusive Somber Weapons) Make sure you have all your Elden Ring Smithing Stones and Elden Ring Somber Smithing Stones you’ll require for this.
The method that you utilize the stones to improve your weapons is exactly the similar to the way you use any Smithing Stones – head to Hewg with weapons prepared to be upgraded using these stones. After sending the Stones along with some runes in exchange for payment, he’ll grant them the upgrade. It is important to note that this isn’t reversible! If you upgrade your weapon using any type that is made of Ancient Stone, you can’t reverse the upgrade, or get the Stone back, as it’s destroyed during the process.
How can I get More Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones in Elden Ring If you’re not able to find Ancient Dragon Smithing Stones, whether you’re sad or not your only option to obtain more is to begin Journey 2, aka New Game Plus. Because every playthrough of Elden Ring will only be able to have the 21 Stones that were mentioned earlier at the most which means that you’ll need to start from scratch, setting the world and placing the stones back to where they were prior to. If you’re curious to find out what stones you have in your possession are transferrable the same way,