The villagers from the area were there to pay tributes to their loved family members. The present village population has distinct ties to the cemetery.
The only ones buried in the Graveyard are unidentified villagers, who are far too commonplace to merit being buried in the cemetery.
The dead have been buried within the Valley for a long time. There’s an indication of a space shortage.
The Dead cells Graveyard is a fourth-level biome. The cemetery has been used for generations since the first man established his home in the area. The gravestones of thousands mark the place of the graves where the remains of the deceased rest and rise into the sky of the Valley.
But, the Valley is now filled because a malaise has swept through the area. Malaise caused by the Malaise has left several deceased bodies that fill in the gaps. There is no other bone pile that could fit in here anymore. The living dead occupy this space and walk on the little ground with no gravestone to mark it.
Access and exit
The Graveyard is accessible only via the Insufferable Crypt or Nest.TBS Each access point requires an item called the Spider Rune.
Three ways to exit from the Graveyard. The first one leads towards the Forgotten Sepulcher and is available when the player first visits. The second exit will take you towards the Undying ShoresFF, which is only accessible after the player has been to it from the Fractured ShrinesFF at least once. A third exit is accessible after defeating the hand of the King for the first time and leads to the Cavern. RotG, to access the biome, players need to find the Cavern KeyRotG within the enormous gap created by the Giant when he was escaping from Prisoners’ Quarters. Prisoners’ Quarters. Then, he has to carry the key into the Graveyard and utilize it to unlock the portal that grants access to the Cavern. Once opened, the second exit can be used for a long time.
To exit the Graveyard, players must locate a Graveyard Key, which will open the door to the underground portion of the biome.
Read More : DBZ Space: Dragon Ball Legends (New Update)
The Graveyard has four scrolls, including two Scrolls of Power (with a third hidden in an unlucky chest) and one Dual Scroll. When you have (3plus the BSC) the 3rd BSC, there’s the bonus Scroll of Power. If 3 Boss Stem Cells are active, this biome offers two certain Scroll Fragments. When four or five Boss Stem Cells are functional, this biome will have three guaranteed Scroll Fragments.
Gear level and tier of the enemy scaling gear level scaling of enemies
In the table following, you’ll find the gear level and the enemies tiers of the Graveyard determined by the difficulty.
Shops and loot
- 1. Chest with a curse located in the underground section
- 10% chance to get the chance to get an extra Chest that is cursed
Boss Stem Cells RewardsBoss Stem Cells reward[
- 1. BSC 1 BSC: Chained Items at the altar
- 2. BSC 2 BSC
- 3 BSC: Cells vat
- 4. BSC 4 BSC: Chained Items at the altar
The blueprints for Parting Gift and Merchandise Categories and the Parting Gift can be located at the right-hand corner of the level. To gain access to the blueprint for the Merchandise Categories player must identify the key to the Architect’s Key located within a wall rune or a ground rune in the underground portion of the underground section of Graveyard.
The switch that opens the door into Parting Gift is found just above the blueprint of the Merchandise Categories hidden within a ceiling. The door and the blueprint are located outside the Architect’s Key entrance and are hidden at a different top. A second Moonflower Key can also be found in a hidden room. It is required for accessing the three-plus BSC Acceptance. It involves the use of a Key to get to. It is hidden in the wall behind some foliage.
In the table below, you’ll discover which enemies are in the Graveyard following the difficulty level. Each enemy’s rare, common, rare, and legendary blueprints that they possess are listed. The minimum difficulty level to acquire blueprints is stated in brackets if applicable.
A Grimoire is located on the top of the Graveyard inside a structure that appears to be utilized by the Alchemist to conduct his research. 
- ” The bodies are useless, and their skins are no longer usable for my research.“
- ” I’ll have to resort to taking tooth samples. I hope that will help me understand the Malaise’s origin.“
A nearby rack, the Beheaded discovers a selection of potions, as well as a list of remedies likely designed to treat Malaise:
- ” Bleudigris for infusion“
- ” Essence of bupleurum“
- ” Cream of valley oak“
- ” Syrup of large worms“
A pile of burnt bodies was uncovered beneath the research desk, which the Alchemist used to make their skins. He also observed that the samples had been discarded and could transfer them to tooth samples for experiments to determine the source in the Malaise. The Beheaded note that the bodies kept in a poorly ventilated structure are not sanitary:
- ” Another pile of burned bodies.“
- ” And storing them in a badly ventilated building… Seems a bit unhygienic!“
Some tombstones scattered throughout the Graveyard are engraved, illustrating the terrible death scene at the time of the Island.
A gravestone left by a woman in memory of her husband has been used to commemorate her son, daughter, or even her cat, tracing the deaths of her entire family members due to Malaise. Malaise: [2The gravestone was re-used by a cat, her son, and her daughter.
- ” To my late husband.”
- ” There’s another more recent inscription under it:.”
- ” To my daughter.”
- “To my son.”
- ” To my cat.”
There are two tombstones to be located, one of which contains the engraving “Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens” and the list of names not readable:
- ” Tomb of the Zero-Hordiens“
- ” There’s a whole list of names engraved on it.“
- ” Can’t make it out. It’s too old.“
The other has an unfinished floor:
- ” There’s a little plate on the ground.“
Another man has left an arrangement of flowers on the grave of his wife:
- ” A bouquet of faded flowers placed on the grave.“
A letter expressing his despair and suggesting that his suicide attempt to “join her”: [33
- ” I don’t care if darkness covers our Island. I only care about one thing now.“
- ” …I want the Malaise to take me to you.“
- “… Charming!“
A blocked passageway brimming with crystals lay in an underground part of the Graveyard [4The corridor full of crystals in the confidential section of the Graveyard suggests that there were additional links to the Cavern, which were mined by miners but later collapsed or were purposely condemned
- ” Icy cold air is coming up from this hole overlooking an abyss…“
- ” Some strange rumblings, too…“
An order from the King to his soldiers is located as follows:
- ” Hmm, another order to the officers…“
- ” The Graveyard is full. Transfer the bodies directly to the ossuary and set fire to them immediately!“
- ” Sounds like they were making it up as they went along.“
Graves of the architectsGraves of the architects
Very rarely rooms with tomb walls from the architects can be seen. Before the time that the Beheaded gets into the room, gravelike signposts are visible:
- ” Here lie the Architects.“
Then the Beheaded will be able to interact with different tombs.
Alcove of Mathieu I
- “Mathieu I, Scribe“
- ” There are bones in the alcove over the inscription.“
- ” At least two different people.“
- ” But both are incomplete.“
- ” Gwenael, Master Architect“
- ” A crossed brush and trowel are drawn on the urn.“
- ” With some very elaborate bas-reliefs all around.“
Alcove of Mathieu II
- “Mathieu II, Scribe“
- ” The bones in this alcove belong to two different people.“
- ” The guy burying them must have got them all mixed up.“
- ” Second Architect Noemie“
- ” The wolf ornamenting this stele shows it was a formidable combatant…“
- ” … with a weak spot for bananas.“
- “Pascal, Lead Foreman“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with piles of paper.“
- ” Payment orders bearing the royal seal.“
- ” Steve, Lead Merchant“
- ” Unlike the other urns, this one is made of platinum.“
- ” The cover bears a coat of arms:.”
- ” A closed fist with the middle finger up.“
- ” The piles of gold coins are a good indication of his contribution.“
- ” Thomas, Master Sculptor“
- ” The alcove is full of little statuettes representing all kinds of creatures on the island.“
- “A brush is also drawn on the middle urn.“
- ” Joan, Wandering Merchant“
- ” The name “Joan” seems to cover an older name.“
- “Gui”… “Guil” something. It’s been erased.”
- ” There are gold coins scattered all over the ground.“
- “Ben, Master Copyist“
- ” A slab covered with short messages, none longer than 140 characters…“
- ” … and a little blue bird engraved on the urn.“
- ” Probably a spy.“
- ” Yoann, Master Bard“
- ” The alcove is cluttered up with miniature instruments.“
- “Sebastien, Scribe“
- ” More or less elaborate little toys arranged around the urn in the alcove.“
- ” Most of them with the inscribed “Ludum.”
- “Christophe, Cryptographer“
- ” An indecipherable message inscribed at the foot of the urn.“
- ” But the strangest thing is this little goat figurine beside it.“
- ” To our architects lost in the great Krunch.”
- Before v1.1, the 19:30 timed door was used to award players two Scrolls of Power, making it an extremely lucrative level in loot.
- Before v1.2, the Repository of the Architects was an inaccessible biome within the Graveyard, and the entry point was behind the 5-foot BSC door in the Graveyard.