Act 3 Quest 4: Lam Esen’s Tome – Diablo 2
Quest Location: The Ruined Temple
Quest NPC: Alkor
Quest Goal: Retrieve Lam Esen’s Tome
Reward: 5 Attribute Points
The quest can be started following the completion of the third act of Quest 2 Blade of the Old Religion by talking to Alkor or begin it at any time by taking Lam Esen’s Tome in the Ruined Temple. All you need to do for this quest is visit the Ruined Temple, pick up Lam Esen’s Tome and return it to Alkor.
It is believed that the Ruined Temple always appears within Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar as well as Lam Esen’s Tome always comes out of the Ruined Temple. What you’re seeking is tiny platform (pictured below) that you’ll need to click to open the tome.
Notice: You will not receive credit for this quest unless are inside the Ruined Temple when Lam Esen’s Tome is clicked.
The return of Lam Esen’s Tome to Alkor will reward you with five attribute points that you can spend and some discount coupons when you shop in Kurast. Points you earn from this quest are an indefinite reward and that’s why it’s recommended that you complete this quest for every level.
For a complete list of the other quests available in Diablo 2 that offer you the same rewards for life, such as this one, I suggest you go through my Diablo 2
Read More : Guide & FAQs:Deponia Walkthrough
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 1 – The Golden Bird Walkthrough
- To begin Diablo 2 Act 3 Quest 1 Resurrected, you need to kill and capture any Unique monster after you have completed the entire Act 2 quests. This is distinct from other quests typically provided by other NPCs within the game. While it’s not mandatory We recommend you complete this quest to gain an ongoing +20 hit points. With that in mind, here’s the complete guide to the Golden Bird quest:
- Find and kill every Unique creature once you have left Kurast Docks. Kurast Docks.
- The Unique monster drops an item known as Jade Figurine.
- When you receive that Jade Figurine, your quest log will be up-to-date.
- You must bring this item that is unique into Deckard Cain.
- He recommends you bring the statue to the captain of the ship Meshif He would likely be interested in the item.
- You must now bring the Jade Figurine into Meshif.
- The person will then take the item back and will present you with a gold bird statuette.
- Then, you should you take this golden sculpture of a bird to Deckard Cain.
- Deckard Cain believes that the statuette is the site of the remains of Ku Y’leh’s Ku.
- To determine this, you’ll be required to visit Alkor, the alchemist. Alkor.
- After you have left the area and come back, Alkor will give you an Potion of Life.
- Potion of Life Potion of Life will give you 20 hit points that will last forever.
- This concludes Act 3 Quest 1.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 2 – Blade of the Old Religion Walkthrough
- Talk to Hratli.
- On this journey, you will need to locate the Ancient Skatsimi Blade for Ormus to guard Ormus from attack.
- The Ancient Skatsimi Blade called “The Gidbinn” is found inside Flayer Jungle. Flayer Jungle.
- You can enter Flayer Jungle through Spider Forest or to the Great Marsh.
- Sometimes you’ll need to find that Flayer Dungeon entrance to find the village.
- Explore the area to discover the hidden Flayer Jungle.
- The altar is located in The Flayer Jungle.
- You have to connect to an altar to create its guardian.
- You have to defeat your guardian, Unique Rat Man, to gain Gidbinn as drops.
- Take the dagger to Ormus.
- Contact Asheara to receive an unbeatable Iron Wolf mercenary.
- Return to Ormus for the rare Ring.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 3 – Khalim’s Will Walkthrough
- This quest can be begun by logging into Great Marsh. Be aware that this is the most complex quest in D2R. With this in mind, let’s get started:
- It is necessary to transform and create Khalim’s Will with the help of Horadric Cube.
- To make the recipe, you’ll require Khalim’s Eye Khalim’s Brain, Khalim’s Heart along with Khalim’s Flail.
- They will be spread across different places.
- Khalim’s Eye: Gold chest inside the Spider Cavern below the Spider Forest.
- Khalim’s Brain: Gold chest from Flayer Dungeon level three below the Flayer Jungle.
- Khalim’s Heart: Gold chest on the second floor of the sewers, which is below Kurast.
- Khalim’s Flail: on the high Council participant in Travincal.
- Make use of the items listed below to transmute Khalim’s Will by using the Horadric Cube.
- Make use of it to eliminate the glowing red Compelling Orb and enter Durance of Hate.
- Today Act 3 Quest 3 will be completed.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 4 – Lam Esen’s Tome Walkthrough
- You can activate Act 3 Quest 4 by engaging with Alkor after you have completed The “Blade of the Old Religion” quest.
- You can also begin your quest by going to the Ruined Temple located in Kurast Bazaar. Kurast Bazaar.
- Take on this Super Unique Corrupted Rogue the boss Sarina who is the Battlemaid.
- You can collect the book.
- Return Lam Esen’s Tome book back to Alkor.
- Earn +5 stat points as your reward.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 5 – The Blackened Temple Walkthrough
- It is possible to bypass this challenge if have finished Act 3 Quest 3 Khalim’s Will. In other cases, you have to complete this quest in order to enter Durance of Hate.
- Use the quest log to find all six individuals from Zakarum High Council. Zakarum High Council.
- 3 will be situated in Travincal. The third one is are located in Durance of Hate.
- You must locate and obtain your drop Flail and then immediately destroy the Compelling Orb.
- The destruction of the orb will stop all remaining Zakarum members from attacking you.
- Prepare yourself in preparation for Mephisto boss fight during the next mission.
Diablo 2 Resurrected Act 3 Quest 6 – The Guardian Walkthrough
- The primary purpose of the quest to kill and find Mephisto..
After the Act boss has been defeated, you are able to enter the Infernal Gate to start Act 4.