The first fight you’ll be fighting will be the two Rifle Warrior Monks and a Flame Thrower Warrior Monk. The second battle will be with 2 Flame Thrower Warrior Monks and The YKT-63. Following are two Rifle Warrior Monks plus a Flame Thrower Warrior Monk.
The fourth group will comprise two Flame Thrower Warrior Monks and another YKT-63. Additionally, two Rifle Warriors Monks and a YAT-99 will be on hand to disrupt the group. Following a string of real-time FMVs and events, Yuna’s Guardians must find her at the Bevelle Cloister of Trials temple. The Al Bhed Primer Vol. 22 can be found in Priest’s Passage.
Bevelle Temple Cloister of Trials
- Treasures: HP Sphere, Knight Lance.
- At the first intersection, turn to the right. Follow the trail down to the final point.
- Use your Bevelle Sphere here and insert it into the pedestal.
- The pedestal should be pushed down and then returned to the area where it was.
- This time, avoid the 1st intersection and turn left to the second.
- Remove one sphere from the pedestal and place it in the slot below. This opens up a new area within the abbey.
- Then, ride the platform to the North and return to the beginning point.
- Pay attention to the first intersection and turn right at the second.
- Find the sphere and put it on the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal to the North before returning to where you started.
- At the first intersection, turn left to access the lower portion. Make a left at the glyph.
- Ignore the 1st and 2nd intersection, then turn right at the 3rd intersection.
- Remove one sphere from the pedestal and place it in this slot. This will open an entirely new path, which is marked with an inscription in purple.
- The pedestal should be pushed back onto the track, then take it south until you return to the beginning point.
- Stay away from the first intersection. Instead, take the 2nd intersection to the right. Then, take your Glyph Sphere there and insert it into the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal back to the North and the point where you started.
- Ignore the 2nd and 1st intersections, Then turn left at the 3rd intersection.
- Then, remove the Glyph Sphere from the pedestal and put it into the slot to get what is known as the Destruction Sphere.
- The pedestal should be pushed; then return it north to where you started.
- Ignore the 1st junction and turn left on the second.
- Inject your Destruction Sphere into the slot in which you initially received it. The Glyph Sphere will then replace this. This opens a new pathway.
- Take the pedestal to the North before returning to the beginning point.
- Pay attention to the 2nd and 1st intersections and turn left at the 3rd intersection.
- Then, take this Bevelle Sphere here and insert it into the pedestal.
- Take the pedestal to the North and return to the starting point.
- Turn right at the first intersection; Push the pedestal south to continue to the new area.
This is where you can find the chest to the east, giving you the HP Sphere. It will reveal a sparkling surface on the floor. Place your feet on it, and the pedestal will appear close to you. Pick up one of the spheres from the pedestal and place it in the hole to the right. The pedestal is pushed to the west. use it to gain the chest using the Knight Lance at the other side. Then go back up the steps to the left.
- Treasures Elixir Mega Potion, Blk Magic Sphere, White Magic Sphere, Skill Sphere, Lucid Ring and 10,000 girls.
You can save your game here. Go towards the left (east). When you reach the end, turn to the left (North). There is an area with a Mega Potion. There is Kimahri’s room inside the room. Return to save the sphere but proceed toward the left (west). Turn left at the top (south). You will discover a room with an old glyph that is functional. By using it, you can activate the teleportation device in Via Purifico. Take the Elixir from the treasure chest located in the room. Go to the next room, which is further north. Look from the right (east), and you’ll see a dead-end with a treasure chest containing a Wizard Sphere. Lulu will be right next to it.
From here, return toward the save-sphere in the beginning, then head towards the North. There’s an area to your left side where you’ll discover an undiscovered treasure chest that contains a Blk Magic Sphere. In the same room, there’s also a Teleportation device that is on the floor. Just step over it. This triggers another glyph device that will activate. Escape the room and head toward the north side of the save sphere. You’ll find Auron in the room. Save or tap the save sphere for an HP/MP refill, then go to the west. There is a teleportation device on the floor. If the glyph’s arrow appears to be facing westwards to the gates, walk onto the glyph device. This will take you to the opposite part of the gate. There are three treasure chests, including Skill Sphere, Lucid Ring and 10,000 Gil. Make sure to press the teleportation button when the glyph is facing east to exit the room. You can teleport or run to that second saving sphere, where you’ll find Auron. From there, you can head towards the North and exit via Purifico.
boss battle – Grothia, Pterya, Spathi
Yuna is the only one in this fight. You can use any Aeon you like, preferably ones with the elements (Shiva, Ifrit, Ixion) to recover when your Aeons are severely damaged. It is important to note that Grothia begins with a full Overdrive gauge, which means you must Shield the first time you turn.
You’ll be in control of Tidus shortly. The treasure chest will sell
Items left behind items you can purchase the items you left behind. You can save your game. Go to the second save globe, and an undead Evrae is revealed.
If the battle is reopened, Evrae Altana will be affected by the Zombie status right from the beginning, which means that any healing magical or other items can harm his health. Then, please use the 2 Phoenix Downs to finish him off.
After the fight, you can go back to save. After that, continue North to take the Avenger for Tidus and the chance to fight again for Wakka. Now, the group will reunite on the Highbridge to fight another boss, Seymour Natus.
boss battle – Seymour Natus
The first step is to use the entire Trigger Command. You can forget about Seymour and concentrate your efforts on Mortibody. You must Yuna cast all four Nuls on your team. When Mortibody is at a low HP, the spell will take 4000 HP off Seymour. Additionally, releasing Refect on Seymour will stop Mortibody from recovering him. Note that how much HP it drains decreases each time you beat it. However, it can assist. If you believe that the drain of Mortibody is no longer sufficient, opt for Seymour. Please do not use your Aeons on this site unless they’re overdrive, as Seymour comes with the ability to banish.
- Treasure: Lucid Ring
Speak to everyone, then go towards an intersection. Go straight down, and you’ll come across Kimahri there. Speak to him, and the man will direct you towards the future. Tidus will locate Yuna there during The Holy Spring, and an event will be scheduled to begin in a matter of seconds. After the event, everyone was rested, and Yuna’s Lucid Ring was from the treasure chest at the back. Follow the right-hand side road across the intersection to get to the Calm Lands.