Xbox One is a Microsoft product that is an eighth-generation home video gaming console. It has offline and online games. The product was advertised as an “all-in-one entertainment system,” hence Microsoft’s name “Xbox One.”
While Xbox One errors are many, they are simple to fix. But, we have noticed an error that has been causing problems to various systems around the world for the inability of users to access Xbox Live features. This error code 0x97E107DF restricts users from being able to play digital games or apps. The user is notified of users in the following ways:
What is the reason my Xbox constantly says error?
Why is my Xbox One keep saying “Something Went Wrong” with an error code of 0x800705b4? This error typically happens when an application update damages the application. Cleaning your Xbox cache can solve the problem: Plug the power brick into the Xbox One and turn it on
What is the reason Xbox Saying took too long to get started?
According to the users, too long to start could be caused by issues within your storage. Xbox One stores all sorts of temporary files within your cache. These files can help you to create your applications faster. However, occasionally, specific files within your cache could become damaged and cause this, as well as various other errors, to pop up.
What Causes Error Code 0x97E107DF?
This issue is straight to the main point: if the Xbox Live application fails to start a game where licensing validation plays a significant part. This means that there is a temporary issue in verifying licenses when Xbox Live is trying to start this game for the player, which could be the most likely reason for that error.
Read More : Error Code: 0x8027025A (Xbox)
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live Service Status
In the meantime, waiting for the Xbox Live Status to return to normal will likely resolve this issue. It is possible to check this by the following steps:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the official site for Xbox Live Service Status. If your server is not working, then search for an authentic Twitter support account. The issue needs to be reported to the appropriate authorities and the estimated duration to address the problem.
- If the servers are functioning normally and running and up (as shown in the picture above), the issue should be fixed. If not, you can try the alternative solutions listed below.
Solution 2: Check the Network
There are times when the internet may not be functioning correctly sufficient for Xbox Live functionality. In this scenario, the advice below can be helpful for you. Be sure to make sure you have the Wired Connection instead of Wireless.
Then, we’ll conduct our Network Diagnostics:
Click on the Xbox button. This will start the Menu for guides.
In the Menu, select Settings.
Tap All Settings, then open Network.
Select Network Settings. Under Troubleshooting, click Test the network connectivity.
We’ll change the MAC address of your the MAC address:
Pro Tip: If you are experiencing a problem with your laptop or notebook computer, it is recommended to try Restore Repair, which can scan the repositories and repair the files that are missing or corrupted. It works in the majority of cases where the problem originates from a corrupted system. Download Restore by clicking here
- Once more, press the Xbox button again to open the guide menu.
- In the Menu, select Settings.
- Select all settings and then open Network.
- Click on the Network settings and click Advanced Settings.
- Special Alternative MAC Address followed by clicking Clean.
- Start your Console again by returning to the guide menu. Choosing Restart from the Restart menu.
After you have completed the above steps, You will be resetting your network settings completely, which will resolve the issue. If not, don’t fret and explore other options.
Solution 3 Logging out and rein
Sometimes, there may be an unrelated error without any root cause fixed by logging out and then logging back in. For doing so, follow:
- Click the Xbox button that will bring you to the Menu for guiding.
- Select Home.
- Choose your account by clicking your gamer picture.
Select Log out.
Restart the Console in the same manner as you did before.
Repeat the process and log into your account once more. This can fix the issue.
Read More : What VR system works with Xbox One? [Guide]
Solution 4: Hard Resetting the Console
If nothing, the solutions above have been successful for you. There’s nothing else to do other than to hard Restart your Console. It will not cause any damage to the storage of your data. However, it will certainly clean out the console cache, eliminating the entire dump or trash file that could be causing this error. Follow the steps below to complete the procedure:
- Hold and press the Power button of the Console for around 10 minutes or like that.
- It would help if you waited until your Xbox One switched off. You will need to wait for a few minutes.
- Turn on the power of your Xbox One again. There will be a green screen to start up, and you should make sure that the settings have been set correctly. All data is saved. However, the settings might be reset.
TIP If none of these solutions have solved the issue for the user, then we suggest using the Restore Repair Tool, which can check the repositories and replace the corrupted and deleted files. It is effective in most instances when the issue results from a problem with the system. Restore can additionally optimize your computer for the best performance.