In this post, you’ll learn how to fix [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problems in email. Furthermore, we go over some of the most common reasons why you should know about them.
If something is wrong with Outlook, you will see an error code appear. Therefore, you have to fix the problem by finding out what was wrong and then repairing it.
We need to explore why this error message is happening before we fix it.
What is the Purpose of [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6]?
Many reasons may cause the Outlook PII email error. We need to use a strategy to fix the problem. It is essential to understand why the error has happened before we fix it. Here are some of the most common causes:
- The error message may tell you that you are using an older version of Microsoft Outlook. There may be some bugs in MS Outlook that can’t be fixed. So, you’ll need to install the latest version of Microsoft Outlook.
- Another reason the application will not work is that the Outgoing server settings are wrong. The app can’t connect to the server because of this. Then, it will show an error on the screen.
- If you have a corrupted Outlook data file, you will get the error message “pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6.” So to fix this error, you need to repair the PST files.
How to Repair [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] Error Code
The solution is to automate the process through third-party software. You can resolve an error message with a manual technique and an automatic method (third-party software). Manual solutions are free methods that may be used to fix the problem. To get access to your iPhone’s memory, you’ll need a screwdriver and a few simple technical skills.
Here are some of the most common and successful manual techniques.
1. Delete a Duplicate Email Account
- Start Outlook on your computer.
- Click on the File option.
- Then, from the Info tab, click the Account Settings icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select Account Settings.
- After that, click on the duplicate account.
- To finish, select the Delete option for each same account.
2. Configure the Port Number and other Server settings
The Microsoft Outlook [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error code is caused by the incorrect port number and the server settings. The following steps show you how to set the correct parameters.
- Open Outlook and click on the File button.
- Click the Account Settings icon and select Account Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Double-click the desired email account in the new wizard.
- On the “Compact” tab, click on the More Settings button.
- Select the Outgoing Server tab and check the box next to My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
- After that, do the Advanced tab. Set Incoming.
- Server and Outgoing server to the following values.
Incoming Server (IMAP): 993
Outgoing Server (SMTP): 465
- Next, choose the type of encrypted connection: SSL/TLS.
3. To repair the software, go to Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel, double-click Windows Update.
- Now, click on the Uninstall a Program under the Programs.
- After that, choose Microsoft Office. Press the Change button.
- A new wizard will show up on the screen. Click on the Repair button to fix it.
- If everything went smoothly, click the “Close” button when you’re done repairing it.
- Finally, you’ve completed the software repair.
4. Use the Inbox Repair Tool to repair your email account.
If the [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] problem appears due to faulty PST files, you can correct it by restoring the files. The scanpst.exe or Inbox Repair Tool is a Microsoft program that fixes minor problems in Outlook data files. Follow these instructions to use the tool:
1) Click “Start” and type “scanpst” in the search box.
2) Click “Scanpst” from the list of programs under Programs
- Open File Explorer and go to the following location.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16
- Now, open the Scanpst.exe file and double-click on it to open it.
- Search for emails in the PST file by pressing the Browse button.
- Click on the Start button after you’ve completed all of these operations. Then, click on the Scan button to begin scanning the file.
- If you want to save the data, tick the option to make a backup.
- Type the name and location of your backup file.
- Finally, click the Repair button to resolve the problem.
The above are the main manual techniques to solve this problem. Although they are effective, they don’t always work. For example, if a user is not tech-savvy, they can’t do these steps. Also, if the error arises because of corrupted PST files, you need a more advanced solution to fix the problem.
The Ultimate Solution
Outlook PST Repair tool can fix PST files that are damaged or corrupted. So when you have [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error from a wrong file, this is the best way to fix it. This tool can select a corrupted PST file. It’s easy to use because it has an interactive user interface and simple steps. So anyone can use this tool to fix a corrupt PST file.
You may fix the problem [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] in a variety of ways. either a manual approach or third-party software are options. The manual methods are free of charge, but they do not always recover all the data. You must also have a solid technical understanding to adopt them. As a result, the Outlook PST Repair tool is the greatest alternative for everyone. This automated tool fixes a corrupted file and fixes an error. It also recovers deleted items in Outlook.