Legend of Legaia Cheats – PlayStation Cheats Wiki Guide
Legend of Legaia CodeBreaker Codes (gameshark codes)
This page has CodeBreaker gameshark codes cheat that can be used to cheat in Legend of Legaia, a game available for Playstation 1. The game’s playability depends on whether you’re playing the game with either a physical console or an emulator will affect how you utilize the codes here. Players who play on a physical console require the physical CodeBreaker device to utilize the codes.
Anyone employing the Emulator will have an more trouble using these codes (assuming that your Emulator allows the codes). The most well-known emulators on Ps1 is ePSXe. Ps1 is ePSXe. If you’re looking to know how to utilize the codes listed here for the Emulator,
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – All Velen and Novigrad Places of Power
You’ll require around 500 dollars to perform this method (5000 in gold). Buy 5 Seru bread. Visit the nearest shop and offer the sold loaf for 3000 dollars. Utilize the gold to purchase more coins , and also buy Seru bread. Repeat this until you’ve got many coins
Get All Ra-Seru Talismans
- Water Talisman: Visit any fishing location and fish..fish..fish. If you accumulate 20000 points and the egg in the water will be accessible. Take it and go to Zalan. He will reward you with this water-talisman. It gives the character wearer use the mule spell which costs 200 mp, but it’s well worth it.
- Earth Talisman Earth Talisman: Visit the muscle dome, and get 100,000 coins. Go to the counter for prizes and pick up Earth Egg. Speak to Zalan and he’ll give an earth-themed talisman. It can provide the wearer with the power of plasma.
- Light Talisman: When you have the light egg you received from Cara bring it to Zalan. Then you get with the Light Talisman. The wearer is able to use the most powerful healing spell available in the game, the Horn Resurrector that restores all HP, even if the character in question has passed away.
- Dark Talisman: When Songi has died, go towards The West Woz forest. Take the dark stone from the chest located at the origin tree. Bring it to Zalan and purchase Zalan’s Dark talisman. You will be able to experience the magic of Jedo.
- Evil Talisman All players must be at level 99. Talk about it with Saryu within Ratayu. Saryu should hand you the key for the evil seru. Go to the room in which you found the Juggernaut. You will find yourself at close to the hallway and you will come across an open chest inside it will be the villainous tailsman.
Once you’ve revived your Genesis Tree inside Rim Elm, you can go to the second level in Rim Elm’s weapon shop. Rim Elm weapons shop. On the second floor , you are able to find a storage area that has an account card with points. When you buy items at any shop, you accrue points. They can then be utilized to cause damage on monsters. The number of points is equivalent to what amount that the monster is hit with.
These are just a handful of the moves performed by Noa. Be aware that certain moves need to be learned from books before they can be employed.
- Acrobatic Blitz – Up, Down, Down
- Bird Step – Down, Down, Down, Up
- Blizzard Bash – Right, Left, Down, Down
- Dolphin Attack – Right, Right, Left, Right,
- Frost Breath – Left, Left, Right, Right (Hyper)
- Hurricane Kick – Left, Up, Up, Up, Up, Down, Right (Hyper)
- Lizard Tail – Right, Up, Down, Up
- Mirage Lancer – Right, Right, Up, Up
- Noa’s Ark – Left, Up, Right, Down, Up, Left, Up, Down, Right (Miracle)
- Rushing Gail – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right
- Sonic Javelin – Right, Down, Right
- Super Javelin – Up, Up, Left, Down, Right, Down, Right (Super)
- Super Tempest – Right, Right, Left, Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up (Super)
- Swan Driver – Down, Up, Up, Up
- Tempest Break – Right, Right, Left, Up, Up, Up
- Tough Love – Down, Up, Down, Left, Right
- Vulture Blade – Left, Left, Right, Left, Right (Hyper)
- Triple Lizard – Low, Low, Low, High, High, High, Low, High (Super)
These are some Vahn’s movements. It is important to note that some moves need to be taught in books before they are utilized.
- Burning Flare: Right, Down, Left, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Charging Scorch: Down, Right Up
- Cross Kick: Down, Down, Down, Up
- Cyclone: Down, Up, Up, Up
- Fire Blow: Right, Right, Down, Left (Hyper)
- Hurricane: Up, Up, Down, Down
- Hyper Elbow: Left, Right, Left
- PK Combo: Down, Up, Up, Left
- Power Punch: Left, Left, Down
- Pyro Pummel: Left, Right, Up, Left
- Rolling Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Slash Kick: Up, Down, Left
- Spin Combo: Up, Down, Right, Left
- Somersault: Up, Down, Up
- Tornado Flame: Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
- Vahn’s Craze: Right, Down, Left, Up, Left, Up, Right, Down, Left (Miracle Art)
- Fire Tackle: Left, Right, Left, Left, Down, Right, Up (Super)
- Power Slash: Down, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left (Super)
- Maximum Blow: Down, Right, Up, Down, Left, Left, Down (Super)
- Rolling Out: Up, Down, Right, Left, Left, Down, Up, Up, Left (Super)
- Tri-Somersault: Up, Down, Up, Up, Up, Down, Up
Easy 50 Coins
The Muscle Dome game, play Baka Fighter and pick any player. The first time you fight, tap repeatedly until you’ll be perfect. In the second fight repeat the tap X and voila! Another perfect. Repeatly tap O to fight the third time to make it a perfect. If XAIN is fighting repeat tapping O repeatedly. This may not work initially but eventually, you’ll get past XAIN for some strikes. This is the most effective strategy to employ for the initial two fights. However, after Xain the fight, it becomes difficult.
Easy Muscle Dome Fighting
To earn a large amount of coins quickly at the muscle Dome, here’s the best way to do:
Fundraise 40,000 gold before heading to the Warehouse on the 7th Floor. Make a deal with the kid for a lower price of the 40,000 G to purchase the life gold.
Complete the sequence by Uri Mais and you will receive The Fire Droplet, but DO NOT SEND it to Dr. USHA!!!!! Go through the inventory and you will see how you can see that the Fire Droplet keeps AP at 100. Hmmmm.
Get with the Life Grail, Fire Droplet and Wonder Amulet, and fight the course of experts. If you’ve not been through Nivora Ravie’s course, you won’t not be fight, and you will only fight to round 8. However, you will receive more than 13,000 coins!
The only drawback is that you aren’t able to obtain this War God Icon yet, until you have defeated all 13 characters. You can however obtain the Ra-Seru spell Palma before fighting Koru which will be easy!
Read More : The Legend of Dragoon (Ultimate Wargod)
Following the Soren incident at the top of Mt. Dini Return back to the summit to face a boss hidden from view, Lapis. The accessory allows the person who wears it to fight using 0-15 combat arts per round. However, it makes the character invulnerable.
The developers of the game took inspiration from another excellent RPG’s horribly overpowered bosses , when they thought Lapis up. He hammers you from the beginning using an assault that strips your character’s MP and they remain drained. He then is able to hit the player with attacks which cause more damage than his ultimate boss Cort! With no healing spells This is an extremely brutal battle.
Fight Xian in Baka Fighter
In the fourth stage at the 4th stage of Baka Fighter after beating the Wolf at stage 4, press X repeatedly until your score is displayed. The message you receive should be informing you, “HOLD IT! STOP that, OR I’ll MAKE YOU FIXED.” !!”. The next fight will be against Xain. You must defeat him to earn 50 coins.
Defeat Zeto Easily
When you enter Zeto’s Dungeon and exit with a door with a wind blowing and head into Biron Monastery. Biron Monastery. Purchase an Deep Sea Jewel and return. If Zeto makes a Big Wave, it will only cause 3 to four hundred point of harm.
Be aware that your characters must be level 10. or more.
Sell Bread for Cash
If you are at Sol Get two tokens to go to the slot machines. You should be patient enough to earn the bonus game. You can try for three 10, or anything else that is extremely significant. Repeat the process until you’ve got between 3,500 and five thousand or more tokens. You can exchange all the tokens you have for soru bread, and then sell it at any grocery store in the town. You’ll receive three times the gold value for each slice of bread!
First get the Evil (Devil?) Medaillion. Give it to Vahn. Also, present him with your finest accessories. Put him on top of ladies who allow you to enter in the Battle Arena in Sol. Switch on the auto firing “X”. Set it to auto fire for a few minutes and then poof! A lot of money!
To obtain to obtain the Camera Stone go to Vidna after you have destroyed Dohati’s Castle and head to the house that is to PEPE’s home. Speak to the man who is near the house to purchase the Camera Stone for 100G.
Camera Stone Camera Stone will break after you’ve used it five times. You can always purchase another Stone from that same source.
There’s a hidden platinum card that is in the game. When you revive the second tree of genesis, following your first encounter with Noa Go back into Drake Castle. Go to the room in which The King’s seal was. You can press X right in front of the cracked wall, and you’ll be presented with an platinum-colored card. This card lets you purchase obscure (blue) products in the majority of shops.
haggling with merchants
In Sol In Sol, there’s Sol, there’s a Kid at the back of the store who sells a product that will increase the total of your life by 25 percent. The first offer he makes is a scam. Continue to ask for a lower cost and don’t offer less than 40,000.
War God Icon
After you have completed the Absolute Fortress complete your Master Course of the Muscle Dome in Sol for this accessory that lets the wearer fight twice in one go.
Be the Chicken King!
Visit the Muscle Paradiseand go through each level of the Coliseum fights: Beginner, Expert and Master. Start by running away from the first battle of each and you will be awarded an accessory known as Chicken King, which allows you to safely escape from normal battles (not bosses though!). Combine it together with Chicken Heart and the Chicken Heart and the Chicken Safe to master the art of stifling!
In in the town of Rim Elm, there’s a mysterious boss named Queen Bee. To defeat Queen Bee you need to locate the southernmost tree in Rim Elm. Then, push an X on it, and the battle will begin. Be careful! Queen Bee has 3 other Bees in her midst and she is quickly and powerfully. I would recommend playing at least level 13 and wearing the best armor you can at this moment in the game. After you beat Queen Bee you’ll receive the Honey that boosts your stats in all areas. You can gift this the Nene and she’ll cook an Elm Cake.
Below are some moves from Gala. Be aware that certain moves must be taught in books before they are employed.
- Back Punch – Left, Right, Left
- Battering Ram – Left, Right, Down
- Biron Rage – Right, Right, Down, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Left (Miracle Art)
- Black Rain – Up, Left, Down, Down
- Bull Horns – Left, Up, Right, Down, Left
- Electro Thrash – Up, Left, Down, Right, Left
- Explosive Fist – Right, Right, Left, Left, Left (Hyper)
- Flying Knee Attack – Down, Up, Left
- Guillotine – Left, Up, Left
- Head Splitter – Left, Up, Up
- Iron Head – Up, Down, Down
- Lightning Storm – Right, Right, Up, Left (Hyper)
- Neo Raising – Left, Left, Right, Up, Left
- Neo Raising X2 – Left, Right, Left, Up, Left, Left, Right, Up, Left (Super Art)
- Side Kick – Down, Down, Up, Up
- Thunder Punch – Right, Right, Left (Hyper)
Once you have all of the Characters Art moves, which includes those of the Hyper as well as Miracle Arts, you can go back to the tree where your character’s Ra-Seru was from to gain the Meta/Vahn’s power. It is the spell of Terra/Noa, as well as Ozma/Gal spell. Additionally, when you collect Ra-Seru’s egg from Cara (give your music that she gifted you to the pianist in the Jazz Club, then go back to Buma and speak to Cara) Give this the egg to Zalan who is in Jeremi. Zalan will provide you with an item that lets you make use of the Horn spell. It refills your HP even in the event that you die. But, it will cost a staggering 200 mp to cast.
Second War God and 19 Attacks Per Turn
To earn an additional War God Icon, achieve more than 100,000 points in Buma. Buma fish hole. It won’t appear in the prize area until after you’ve earned earned the points.
Make use of your War God Icon in conjuction with the Evil Medallion from Lapis at the highest point of Mt. Dhini and also the War God icon you get when you complete the Master Course within the Muscle Dome. You have the ability to attack 19 times during a turn.
Legend of Legaia Vahn Codes
This page contains CodeBreaker/Gameshark cheat codes for Legend of Legaia, a game for Playstation 1. Depending on if you’re playing this game on a physical console or an emulator will determine how you use the codes found on this page. People using a physical console will need to purchase a physical CodeBreaker/Gameshark device to use the codes.
Anyone who is using an Emulator will have a much easier time getting these codes to work (assuming your Emulator supports them). One of the most popular Emulators for the Ps1 is ePSXe and if you’d like to learn how to use the codes on this page for that Emulator, check out my how to get cheat codes to work with ePSXe guide.
Don’t see the code you’re looking for on this page? Return to my Legend of Legaia Gameshark/CodeBreaker Codes index page and look for your code there instead!
Level 99: 80084838 0063
100 AP All Times: 80084816 0064
Meta Activated at Level 9: 300848A1 0009
Magic Slot Activator: 30084844 0024
Spell 1 Level 9: 30084869 0009
Spell 2 Level 9: 3008486A 0009
Spell 3 Level 9: 3008486B 0009
Spell 4 Level 9: 3008486C 0009
Spell 5 Level 9: 3008486D 0009
Spell 6 Level 9: 3008486E 0009
Spell 7 Level 9: 3008486F 0009
Spell 8 Level 9: 30084870 0009
Spell 9 Level 9: 30084871 0009
Spell 9 Level 10: 30084872 0009
Spell 9 Level 11: 30084873 0009
Spell 9 Level 12: 30084874 0009
All Arts Unlocked