Makima (makima ? ) was a top-ranking Public Safety Devil Hunter Who took Denji as her pet human. Later, she is discovered to be the Control Devil ( Zhi Pei There is no E Mo Shihai no Akuma ? ) which symbolizes the fear of conquest or control. In the event of her death her reincarnation is as Nayuta .
Her character was the antagonist in the Public Safety Saga.
Makima is a gorgeous woman who looks like she is in her 20s. Her hair color is a light red typically loose braids, with bangs that reach just above her eyebrows. She also has two long side bangs which define her facial features. The eyes of her are yellow, with several red rings inside the eyes. Her attire is comprised of a white long-sleeved t-shirt with a black tie along with black pants as well as brown footwear.
At first glance, Makima seems to be an easy, pleasant female who is social and welcoming She is often seen every moment with smiling and is confident and relaxed even in a time of crisis, and speaks in a professional way to her staff. But, this is just an appearance she puts on to accomplish her ultimate goal: following the demise of Aki Hayakawa, Makima begins to expose her true character to Denji. Makima’s real face is someone who is Machiavellian and determined, and sees the those who surround she as nothing other than “dogs” she can use however much she wishes and is required to be obedient to her without doubt.
Makima has proved that she is extremely clever and manipulative. She is cold, cold and calculating. She swayed Denji by promising him an intimate and romantic relationship and threatens the man with death in the event that he does not comply with her. Dispassionate and ruthless she will do what is necessary to achieve her goals even at the expense of those she is supposed to be protecting.
Makima recognizes she isn’t a moral person, and views her self to be “necessary evil”; a weapon that is controlled by the Japanese government, much like Gun Devil which is under the control of Americans. She doesn’t fear the possibility of her plans going off course, as regardless of whether or not her plans fail, succeed, she’ll be able to succeed in achieving what she wants.
Makima is a huge enthusiast of Chainsaw Man, the “Hero of Hell”. Attracted by its capacity to erase the notion of a devil by devouring them, her stated intention is to take Chainsaw Man under her control so that she can use its power to create a perfect world free of death, fear as well as “bad” movies. But, failing is acceptable since it would result in being eaten, which is a great honour according to her.
Makima’s main ambition was to stay for the rest of her life with Pochita and to live a joyful life together. Makima always wanted an intimate family unit and was unable to form friendships that were as meaningful and equal like the control Devil.
Read More : lego harry potter years 1-4 walkthrough
Makima is among the most powerful people within the world of Chainsaw Man thanks to her supernatural and physical abilities as a devil with her sly and manipulative personality. Makima is revered by human as well as fiends and devils from all across the globe and this increases her power in the role of a devil. According to the president of the United States, other countries apart from America also have stopped trying to combat her.
As a devil Makima is able to use all the typical capabilities of a devil. They include the capacity to create contracts with humans. Due to her capability to influence the human race, she is in a position to make them create a contract with herself. Makima has signed a contract President of Japan in exchange for working with Japan’s Japanese government. Because of this contract, fatal injuries suffered by Makima can be transferred to an illness which affects any random person from Japan. The victim was discovered to be shot at the back of her head, which was then believed to be dead, only to wake up without visible injuries. She claimed that she was just wounded by the bullet however, this is not likely given the location of the gun at the time it was fired as well as the position of the blood at the wound exiting. Afterward her body was slain by Gun Devil after it fired a shot through her head. This clearly didn’t kill her. It is known that she was shot 26 times before the assault from The Gun Devil. Then, she’s shot dead at the hands of Pochita numerous times during their final fight.
Then, Denji came up with an escape route to avoid the terms of her agreement in the presence of the President of Japan by murdering her to stop her suffering which he saw as an act of love, instead of an attack. After being eaten by him she was reincarnated in Hell and was later reincarnated to China in the form of Nayuta because of the devils’ ability to heal.
- Extreme strength: Makima possesses a significant amount of physical strength which allows her to effectively fight in hand-to-hand combat , without having to rely on any of her fellow soldiers. Her strength was strong enough to take on Pochita in the fight and break his chainsaws using her strikes.
- enhanced smell According to Denji Makima, she is able to distinguish other people by their scent. When they first met she was able to discern that Pochita continued to exist inside Denji by his scent. But she was unable to distinguish humans from humans by sight the same way we can’t distinguish between dogs through their faces.
- Domination She embodies the fear of control , or dominance, her skills reflect the nature of this. In addition to her manipulative manner of thinking and doing, she has the ability to control anyone she believes to be inferior to her, even able to force them to sign agreements with her or another demon. If Makima isn’t completely certain that she’s better than another like Reze In addition, she could beat her opponents in a battle to show their superiority to her. It appears that once in her hands, the victim loses memory of everything that took place immediately before they were controlled, and also of anything they did while under her control. The ability is applicable to animals, humans such as devils, fiends, devils and hybrids. She can summon the force of her victims by summoning them using the chain that connects with her own body. It has been proven that she has the powers of Angel Devil , Future Devil , Snake Devil , Punishment Devil , Spider Devil and Zombie Devil . Even dead people are controlled this way. Makima was able form an entire squad of weapon hybrids with three of them (Reze, Quanxi, and Katana Man) were once enemies that now behaved with affection toward her. This indicates Makima is able to control people outright and also alter their personality through subtle changes. Makima’s power can be shattered by a variety of means, such as with Angel Devil.
- She enlists the ears of birds, rats and other animals that she manages to hear conversations over the internet, almost anywhere on earth and perhaps even to Hell itself.[3She was able to observe Reze’s and Denji’s conversations, as well as listen in on Kishibe’s conversations with Quanxi.[4The ability could be thwarted by non-verbal communication for example, using a pen on an item paper.[1
- She has been found to manage a lot of rats that allow Makima to travel through them. These rats are then able to cluster together and form the form of a person and permit Makima to be taken to the location in a flash. [55
- She has shown her ability to convince others to hear her voice through placing her hands on their head even when they are dead (6She has demonstrated the ability to hear her voice by placing her hand on their head [6. This is used to control those devils the person is currently in a contract with.
- Force Manipulation : Makima has been shown to manipulate an invisble force range of ways like Darkness Devil. This force could be used to harm her weak targets within by just staring at them. Based on the circumstances she may use this power in a variety of methods, including:
- It has been proven that she causes her targets to be crushed by an invisible force that travels far distances. To use this method, Makima appears to require an elevated location, such as a shrine the name of the person to be sacrificed and a target. Makima makes a sign with her hands, and then instructs the sacrifice , whose eyes are closed with a white cloth pronounce that name for the victim. The sacrifice is then killed and the it is then crushed. followed by a brief feeling in “wrongness”, this attack is completely destructive to the target’s body but does not harm the people around it or objects or even the clothing of the target. When she uses this power, people surrounding her shut their eyes using an opaque black cloth. She has used this skill before in Kyoto to take down the Sawatari gang’s goons.
- She has been proven to inflict harm by directing an invisible force on the targets she focuses using your index finger . This force can be strong enough to cause damage to Darkness Devil, who is a Primal Devil and kill Power immediately and launch an energised Chainsaw Man high into the air, even though she has used it repeatedly against him. She typically says ” Bang! (ban!)” when applying this power.
- She is able to take the heads off of her targets within the vicinity of a short to mid distance using a sword. Similar in her ability to slash her targets in a remote location, people who surround her shut their eyes using the help of a black cloth.
- High tolerance to alcohol: Makima has an exceptionally high tolerance to drinking alcohol. She can drink her fellow drinkers Aki or Himeno with no indication of becoming weak due to the massive amounts of alcohol/ethanol. [99 But because of her agreement to Japan’s Prime Minister Japanese PM, it’s probable that any harm her excessive drinking may cause was transferred to the random Japanese citizen.
- Hand-to Hand Combat: Makima is very adept at combat despite not being known to fight. She was able to defeat Denji on her own and just with her skills in fighting and skills, she was able to tear Denji’s heart out of his body, by reinforcing her after having had defeated him.
- High Intelligence: Makima has shown that she is an extremely knowledgeable person. Even without her powers of devil she’s extremely cunning and manipulative. An excellent illustration is how she manipulates Denji throughout the bulk of Part 1’s tale. Makima knows exactly what to say, how to move, and how to behave to get Denji her beloved pet. Knowing Denji’s needs She frequently hinders him by making him feel like he’s a real person but hidden behind the scenes she pulls the strings to get her desired result. Similar to how she makes him feel joy and love however, she also criticizes and uses her actions to ruin his personal relationships, in order for him to feel depressed and guilty of the loss that he has to endure.