Path of Exile Archnemesis recipe list as well as strategies for maximizing Archnemesis loot
Make sure you’re getting your loot explosions going with these Archnemesis-inspired recipes.
Are you seeking the most effective Archnemesis recipes from Path of Exile’s brand-new Archnemesis league? Each new Path Of Exile league introduces a brand-new mechanic that promises new features and powerful rewards. The system of Archnemesis in this league appears easy to understand on the surface; however, if you dig deeper into the mechanics, it becomes more complicated and rewarding. If you need help maximizing the benefits of Archnemesis and want to know more, we’re here to assist. We’ve compiled a list of every reward and recipe, a description of how to use the recipe process, and an outline of the best strategies.
The entire Path Of Exile Archnemesis Recipes and their modifications
A first listing of the Archnemesis moderators, their rewards, and the recipes required to make them. If you still need to familiarize yourself with the recipe system, we’ll help you understand the process below. We’ve broken these modifiers into four tiers to help you understand the information. Tier 1 modifiers are part of the global drop pool. The combination makes Tier 2 modifiers of Tier 1 modifiers, Tier 3 modifiers are created using a combination of modifiers from Tier 1 or 2 modifiers, and Tier 4s are made using the combination of 2 and 3 modifiers. 2 or 3 modifiers.
Read More : TYD US Action Replay Codes (Updated)
Tier 1 (global drop) modifiers
- Arcane Buffer (Essence)
- Berserker (Uniques)
- Bloodletter (Corrupted jewelry/weapons)
- Bombardier (armor, weapons)
- Bonebreaker (random items Weapons, random items)
- Chaosweaver (gems)
- Consecrator (fragments)
- Deadeye (jewelry and armor)
- Dynamo (random items, jewelry)
- Echoist (random items, currency)
- Flameweaver (weapons)
- Frenzied (random items)
- Frostweaver (armor)
- Gargantuan (currency)
- Hastened (random items)
- Incendiary (random objects or weapons)
- Juggernaut (Harbinger)
- Malediction (Divination cards)
- Obscure (increased rewards)
- Overcharged (Jewelry)
- Permafrost (random items and armor)
- Sentinel (armor)
- Soul Conduit (maps)
- Steel-Infused (weapons)
- Stormweaver (Jewelry)
- Toxic (random objects and gems)
- Vampiric (Fossils)
Tier 2 modifier recipes
- Rejuvenating = Gargantuan & Vampiric (currency and rewards are rolled a second time)
- Corrupter = Bloodletter + Chaosweaver (Abyss Drops corrupted items)
- Assassin = Deadeye + Vampiric (currency)
- Hexer = Chaosweaver + Echoist (Essencces)
- Entangler = Toxic + Bloodletter (Fossils)
- Necromancer: Bombardier + overcharged (random items, the rewards are rolled twice more)
- Drought Bringer = Malediction + Deadeye (Labyrinth)
- Hexer = Chaosweaver + Echoist (Essences)
- Evocationist = Flameweaver + Frostweaver + Stormweaver (random items, armor, weapons, jewelry)
- Treant Horde = Toxic + Sentinel + Steel-Infused (Monster has minions who give random reward)
- Invulnerable = Sentinel + Juggernaut + Consecrator (Delirium, Metamorph)
- Frost Strider = Frostweaver + Hasted (armor)
- Storm Strider = Stormweaver + Hasted (Jewelry)
- Flame Strider = Flameweaver + Hasted
- Executioner = Frenzied + Berserker (Legion, Breach)
- Magma Barrier = Incendiary + Bonebreaker (weapons)
- Ice Prison = Sentinel + Permafrost (armor and rewards roll in addition to the time)
- Heralding Minions = Dynamo + Arcane Buffer
- Mana Siphoner = Consecrator Dynamo (jewelry Rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Mirror Image = Echoist + Soul Conduit (Scarabs Rewards are rolled for an additional time)
- Empowering Minions = Necromancer + Executioner + Gargantuan (Blight, Ritual)
Tier 3 modifier recipes
- “Effigy” = Hexer plus Malediction and corrupter (divination cards, prizes are rolled a second time)
- Crystal-Skinned = Rejuvenating + Permafrost + Berserker (Harbinger)
- Temporal Bubble = Juggernaut + Hexer + Arcane Buffer (Heist, Expedition)
- Empowered Elements = Evocationist Steel-infused Chaosweaver (uniques and rewards roll for an additional time)
- Trickster = Overcharged + Assassin + Echoist
- Soul Eater = Necromancer + Soul Conduit + Gargantuan (maps)
- Tukohama-touched = Bloodbreaker + Executioner and Magma Barrier (weapons and rewards, as well as fragments, are rolled four times more)
- Corpe Detonator is Necromancer and Incendiary (divination cards)
- Abberath-touched = Fire Strider + Frenzied and Rejuvenating (jewelry and maps, as well as rewards, are rolled four additional times)
Tier 4 modifier recipes
- Lunaris-touched = Frost Strider Invulnerable, Empowering Minions (uniques and all reward types offer the option of an extra reward)
- Solaris-touched = Invulnerable +Magma Barrier and Empowering minions (Scarabs All reward types offer the option of an extra reward)
- Arakaali-touched = Corpe Detonator + Entangler + Assault (all rewards are divination types)
- Innocence-touched = Lunaris-touched + Solaris-touched + Mirror Image + Mana Siphoner
- (all rewards are currencies)
- The Shakari touch is a combination of Entangler, Soul Eater, and Dr (all rewards are distinct)
- Kitava-touched = Tukohama-touched + Abber + Corrupter + Corpe Detonator (rewards are multiplied by two)
- Touched Brine King = Ice Prison + Storm Strider + Heralding Minions (rewards are rolled 6 more times)
Archnemesis recipes explained
When you see the Archnemesis statue and press the button that is above the statue, you’ll get welcomed with four modifier slots and an overview of the inventory. To make a recipe and obtain a higher-level modifier, take on an Archnemesis monster using all its component modifiers. As an example, I’d like to design the Frost Strider modifier. The two components include Frostweaver as well as Hasted. Therefore, I place one of them into The first Archnemesis statue on the map, press activates and remove the monster.
Then, I put the Hasted modifier into the next statue and pressed to activate. The monster will be able to use modifiers from Frostweaver and Hasted.
If I defeat it, you will be rewarded with Frostweaver, Hasted rewards, and an entirely brand-new Frost Strider modifier.
Strategies for Archnemesis that work best use Treant Horde to earn huge rewards
Multiple ways exist to mix and match different Archnemesis modifiers to create incredible loot explosions. There are, however, certain combinations that can be particularly effective. One of the most well-known utilizes Treant Horde along with numerous “Touched” modifiers to generate unique rewards that compound. Here’s how to do it.
Get your Archnemesis off by introducing Treant Horde. This powerful modifier creates Treant minions around your Archnemesis, and each drops additional, random rewards. This is the most effective method of adding additional objects to the Archnemesis. However, these random rewards only amount to value. However, we can change the issue using Innocence-touched, Shakari-touched, or Arakaali-touched. Each of these triggers all rewards of the Archnemesis to correspond with their rewards kind. The currency is infused with Innocence, Shakari-touched reward items are unique and Arakaali-touched reward Divination Cards.
Then, apply Brine-King’s touch. This exceptionally-powerful modifier rerolls all rewards six times, then drops the rarest options. This is a significant weighting of your Archnemesis drops to the rare options. Then, use either the Tukohama-touched or Abberath-touched rewards a further four times. It is also possible to use Kitava-touched to increase your total reward. But, you’ll forfeit those important Rerolls.
Combining all these elements creates an enormous number of unique loot. Making all these items takes a considerable amount of time, but the final reward is worth it. When it comes to whether you should pick Innocence, Shakari, or Arakaali-touched, it isn’t easy to decide. The currencies that drop from Innocence will likely have the highest value floor as you’ll receive an Exalted or two Orbs. Shakari-touched, however, on the contrary, is a greater potential, with extremely valuable items such as Mageblood being a very real possibility. Arakaali-touched is the least viable alternative. There are plenty of great Divination Cards but none so valuable as Mageblood, Headhunter, or Mirror of Kalandra. We’ll post an update here if we can find convincing evidence that one or more of these choices is the most effective. At the moment, we don’t have enough information to make a definitive conclusion.
This is everything you need to make money from this Archnemesis mechanic! The long list of recipes may seem overwhelming; however, it becomes more manageable once you figure out what you want to focus on. If you still need to begin the archnemesis league and need a building, then our guide to selecting a league’s starter could be helpful. If you’re already slogging through maps, look at the Atlas Strategies for passive trees guide to get some ideas. Anyone new to the game and needs some basic information on trading can use our trading guide to start in the Path of Exile’s intricate economy.
Leave a Reply