Our blog provides solutions to different types of problems that you might have when browsing the internet or using a computer. We have discussed previously about [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336], [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6], and the Outlook error you might receive. In that piece, we spoke about what the error indicates, why it occurs, and how to address the problem. Today’s post will concentrate on [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. We will tell you everything about [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] that you must know.
- 1 Let’s start with what might have caused the error.
- 2 What is the cause of “pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3” in Outlook?
- 3 How to correct [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
- 3.1 Check your internet connection.
- 3.2 Check your email settings to see if you have a problem.
- 3.3 Use Virtual Private Networks
- 3.4 Clear the cookies and cache.
- 3.5 Just follow these instructions:
- 3.6 Solution 5: You can fix the problem by reinstalling Microsoft Outlook.
- 3.7 Solution 6: Open in browser
- 4 Other related searches
Let’s start with what might have caused the error.
What is the cause of “pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3” in Outlook?
Unlike the previous [pii_email_be5f33dbc1906d2b5336] error, which was caused by a misconfiguration in SMTP, and [pii_email_37f47c404649338129d6] error, which was due to an incompatible version of Outlook.,The message can’t be delivered, there is no sender information, the recipient’s email isn’t labeled correctly, or there is not enough digital data. It may be caused by anything. Here are some of the reasons that [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] couldn’t be delivered::
- The version of your Operating System is not compatible with the Outlook version you are using.
- You’re using an out-of-date version of Outlook.
- Outlook’s files are damaged.
- The Outlook’s settings are incorrect.
- You are using a pirated version of Outlook.
- You have multiple emails.
- Your Outlook account is not working. You might need to do something to fix it.
- There was an issue with the installation process that needed to be resolved.
- There was an issue with the SMTP settings.
How to correct [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
As you can see, the reasons for pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 are comparable to those of other pii_email issues. Therefore the solution is also similar. Error codes can look complicated, but they are not. The solutions for them range from very simple to just a little bit easy. There is not a specific answer to error code [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] in Microsoft Outlook. There is no particular solution for this either. So we’ll lay out the range of options and the ones that worked for most of our readers.
Check your internet connection.
The first step in resolving [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] issue is to check your internet connection. You might get pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 error while using Outlook over a slow internet connection.You may verify your internet connection by going to speed test.net or fast.com (for example, because it performs better than fast.com), which tests your internet connection and your internet speed. Do you have any questions regarding the usage of this website? Read on to learn more.
- In your browser, go to the Speed Test site.
- After the website is up and running, click on “Go” and wait for it to check your connection. You’ll then see something similar to the image below. You may monitor how the internet is functioning from this screen.
If you’re still having issues after checking your connection’s status, there’s a chance it’s a problem with the internet. If the problem is with your internet connection, try restarting your router. If the fault isn’t in your internet connection, you should continue reading to learn what to do next.
Check your email settings to see if you have a problem.
If there is a problem with your SMTP configuration, you will get the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] error. The port number, email address, username, and password are all part of your SMTP setup. To ensure that everything is OK with your SMTP, follow.
- To change the view, go to Control Panel and click “Large Category.”
- From your Control Panel, choose “Mail.”
- After clicking on Mail, a new screen will show up. Click on “Email accounts” after that.
- All of your email accounts will be listed. Please select any of the email addresses and double-click on it.
- In the pop-up screen, if you see multiple email addresses, it’s because you have duplicate accounts or multiple accounts. [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]
- To reset passwords for an email account, double-click on the Email accounts option. After you click it, select “additional settings” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- If the SMTP server you’re using requires authentication and Check for username and password on “My server requires authentication,” type in the username and password for the SMTP server. Otherwise, skip to the next step.
- You can find the IMAP and SMTP port numbers in an Advance tab below the TCP/IP settings. The default port for these is 143 and 25, respectively. If you are unsure which ports to use, ask the server administrator or enter a different number as a demo.
- IMAP: 993
- SMTP: 465
Once you’ve double-checked and set up all of the SMTP settings, go back to check whether you’re still getting [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. If the problem persists, proceed to the next solution. If you are having issues with pii_email errors, look for the error code on our website. We may have written an article about it. If you can’t find the error, comment below, and we will write an essay showing how to solve the problem as soon as possible.
Use Virtual Private Networks
The error [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] may be caused by a network issue, as we discussed in Solution 1. The internet speed and connection issues are not the only causes of network problems. Occasionally, the network provider may prevent some of your services from working. We haven’t heard of any network providers blocking the Outlook service, but it’s worth attempting to get around the network providers’ restrictions.
People can use VPNs to bypass the limitations of the network providers. For example, if Facebook is blocked in your school’s network, you can use a VPN to avoid it. If you are wondering what VPN is, it is the Virtual Private Network. It changes your IP address and lets you access geo-restricted content. Geo-restricted means services restricted by network providers.
Here are some VPNs. We think they are the best ones in the market.
Check whether you are still receiving the [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] problem by connecting to the VPN and trying to send an email with Outlook. If you’re still having trouble, keep reading.
If you’ve never cleaned the cache and local data or cookies in Outlook, an outdated store from RAM has likely done [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. As we mentioned earlier, duplicate accounts are one of the leading causes for [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3], and unwanted caches and cookies also act as duplicate accounts. In addition, there are cookies on your PC that you do not want. The term cookie might be heavy for you, but it is easy to clear them. Just follow the steps below, and all of the unwanted files will be removed from your desktop.
- To open the run dialogue, type control and then R on the keyboard.
- Type “%appdata%”
If you are not sure what you are doing and don’t want to take a risk, delete all the files in the AppData folder. If you want to delete files from LocalAppData as well, follow these steps:
Just follow these instructions:
- On your keyboard, press Control and R at the same time. This will open up a box where you can type in what you want to do.
- Then type “%Localappdata% “to see where your files are.
- Delete all the files in your LocalAppData folder.
After you’ve eliminated all of the Cache and Cookies, go back to Microsoft and see if [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is still there.
Solution 5: You can fix the problem by reinstalling Microsoft Outlook.
If you don’t find the solutions above practical, there’s a good possibility that the Microsoft Outlook you’re using isn’t genuine or pirated. For example, N [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]If you are unsure whether the application is from Microsoft, delete it and download it from their website.
Follow the steps below to put Microsoft Outlook back on your computer.
- The “Program and Features” is on your Control Panel.
- Double click on the Office 365 app (or any other Microsoft Office that you have).
- Follow the screen steps.
- Install the application again. You can download it from Microsoft’s official website.
- You can create a new account and add it to Microsoft Office.
- Check to see whether [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is still visible.
Solution 6: Open in browser
We don’t regard it as a remedy, but it’s an excellent substitute for [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3]. It’s also possible that your desktop version isn’t compatible with the Outlook you’re using. After reinstalling Outlook, you’ll notice that [pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3] is still displayed. It’s conceivable that none of the Outlook versions are compatible with your computer. You can find out if your windows version is compatible with Outlook by going to this website. If you find an Outlook that is the right one, you could install that Office package.
If you can’t find the correct version of Outlook, it’s better to open the website and enter your email and password. Then you can log in.
We hope we were able to help you with your pii_email_5b2bf020001f0bc2e4f3 problem. If you have any other issues that you can’t solve, please tell us, and we’ll do our best to assist.