Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Action Replay Codes (US)
This site is dedicated for all the Action Replay Codes I’ve got to play Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (US) on Nintendo Gamecube. If you’re in search of Sonic Adventure 2: Battle (UK) Action Replay Codes I would suggest you use the link for that page instead.
If you’re employing Dolphin, or the Dolphin Gamecube Emulator, and you are trying to determine how to set those codes working, you’re in the right place! Go through my guide on how to set up Action Replay Codes in Dolphin and my How to set up Gecko codes using Dolphin guide. Both guides will give you with the information you need to set up the Gecko Codes codes working.
Read More : Neverwinter Nights 2 Cheats, Codes(Working)
They are also cheat codes that can be obtained by entering button sequences or using different ways.
- Green Hill Zone You can unlock all 180 Emblems, and enable Green Hill Zone in 3D. 3D Green Hill Zone. Green Hill Zone from Sonic The Hedgehog 1.
- Hidden Secretary Theme If you’re at The Theme Select screen, rotate the Control Stick clockwise till you can hear a chime sound. Then, you should be able to choose the Secretary Theme.
- Final Stage To play the final and final part of this game, you must complete the Hero and Dark stories. After that then enter the story mode and a The Last Stage? menu selection should be displayed in between Hero and Dark Side selections.
- Further Karts • Complete each task for each character in the story (ranking is not important) and you’ll unlock a new karts for the character. Simply highlight their photo on the select screen , then click .
- Scene Select.: Beat the story mode.
- Alternative Costumes Complete every assignment for each character that has the “A” rank, and you’ll be able to unlock the new outfit for the character. Simply highlight their photo on the select screen , then hit .
- 1P Kart Race You must complete one of Route 101 (Hero) or Route 280 (Dark) to unlock Kart Race in single-player mode.
- 2P Kart Race Just complete each of Route 101 (Hero) and Route 280 (Dark) and Kart Race in 2P Battle will be made accessible.
- Dark Boss Attack You can beat the game using Dark Side. Dark Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play. Boss Attack is basically a Time Attack to see how fast you can defeat every boss in The Dark Side.
- Hero Boss Attack Take on the game and win with your Hero Side to unlock Boss Attack in 1P Play.
- The entire Boss Attack: Beat all three main stories in order to gain access to Boss Attack in 1P Play. This mode is a combination of three bosses: Hero, Dark, and the final bosses.
- Level 4-player games The goal is to beat Final Rush or Final Chase in the Hero or Dark side. The level 4 stage that you defeat will appear in 2-player mode.
- Hero Chao Garden The goal is to raise the Hero Chao with one of the three Hero characters. Keep feeding and training the Hero Chao as it will grow (creates the tear-like cocoon). When it has evolved, the stairs should be visible in the top of your Chao lobby that leads into the Hero Garden.
- Dark Chao Garden The goal is to raise an Dark Chao with one of the three Dark characters. Keep feeding and training Your Dark Chao and soon it will grow (creates the tear-shaped cocoon). After it develops it will descend the stairs and be in the top of your Chao lobby.
- Diamond & Onyx Chao Races Be the first to win minimum one race in the Aquamarine, Garnet, Peridot as well as Topaz Chao Races to unlock these races.
- Jewel Races Complete all four of the races from the beginning and earn the emblem. The Jewel races are unlocked.
- Super-Level on Chao Karate: Complete all three original challenges on Chao Karate using the same Chao and that Chao (and the Chao is the only one) will now be able to an access point to the Super Level.
- Ball to Dark Garden: Win the first two degrees for Dark Race. Dark race.
- Ball to Hero Garden You can win the first two stages within the Hero race.
- Balls for Normal Garden: Win the initial 4 stages within the Challenge race.
- Broom: You can win all five stages in Topaz race. Topaz race.
- Car You can win all three different levels in the Mushroom Forest race.
- Chao TV: Win all 12 Challenge Races.
- Jack In The Box Normal Garden: Win the first 8 challenges.
- Note in the bottle: You can win all 5 phases from the Diamond race.
- Pencil Case The goal is to win all five stages from the Onyx race.
- Image Book The goal is to win all five levels of the race Peridot.
- Pogo Stick: You can win all five stages of the Garnet race.
- Radio for Dark Garden: Win all 4 Dark Races.
- Rattle You can win all three different levels in Block Canyon Race. Block Canyon Race.
- Rocking Horse for Hero Garden: Win all 4 Hero Races.
- Shovel You can win all three stages of the Crab Pool race.
- Sonic Cuddly Toy You can win all five stages of The Aquamarine race.
- Watering Can: Get all 3 levels completed from the Stump Valley race.
- Shovel Chao Toy: Win all three Crab Pool races.
- Toy Car Chao Toy You can win all three Mushroom forest races.
- Watering Can Chao Toy The goal is to win all 3 Stump Valley events.
- Rattle Chao Toy: Win the 3 Block Canyon races.
- Have 99 Lives
- Have 999 Rings
- Have 1Mil Rings
- Have 1Mil Rings in Chao Garden
- Always Have Electric Shield (All Characters)
- Always Have Shield, Speed Shoes and Invulnerability
- Have 171 Emblems & All Characters In Chao Garden
- Huge Score
- Rings Aren’t Lost On Hit
- Unlimited Boost (Kart)
- Unlimited Health (Walker)
- Max Rings In Chao Garden
- Time Remaining Doesn’t Decrease
Route 101 and Route 280
- Score, Rings or Lives Are Never Lost
- (Player 2) Unlimited Rings
Works for All Battle Modes
- Change Number of Items
Press A or X
- Music Always Off
D-pad Down to turn Music On
D-pad Up Turns Music Off
- Make Goal Ring Appear in Knuckles & Rouge Stage
Press D-pad Right
- Have Speed Shoes
Press L + R + D-pad Left
- Have Invulnerability
Press L + R + D-pad Up
- Have Tons of Emblems
- All Character Upgrades Unlocked
- Unlimited Homing Attack
- 04080248 60000000
- Knuckles and Rouge Can Dig Anywhere
Leave a Reply