Sunry Murder Trial Side Quest
Starting Where: Ahto West
Cut-Off Point If you go to the Unknown World // If you get rid of the shark at end of Manaan
Reward Multiple Rewards/Outcomes
Exit on West Central (#4) .
2. Elora 2 – Sunry’s Murder Trial
If you’re carrying Jolee (from Kashyyyk) in your group, when you go to Ahto West, you’ll encounter Elora and begin a huge trial for Jolee and the rest of the party to complete. The entire thing will be explained in this article. The investigation concerns her husband Sunry. Sunry is accused of killing the body of a Sith woman who was staying in East Central. The hotel is East Central, and you as the arbiter in the investigation, are expected to investigate and defend Sunry. It’s easier to explain this investigation in steps, and the results to allow me to use them as the markers for other locations you’ll be visiting.
Elora will ask you go to in the Selkath High Court here in Ahto West area #7. Visit the court, talk to Judge Shelkar, and ask to be appointed arbiter of the case. You’ll get 100xp.
You’ll know that the majority of the activities was at the hotel situated in East Central. When you arrive to inquire about witnesses talk to Elora and ask her questions about Sunry’s past .
Take a taxi toward go to East Central Hotel at East Central (#8) To speak to the to speak with the hotel manager of the hotel Ignus. Be aware that you are representing Sunry during the court trial. Ignus could be convinced to state that he was aware of the shot shortly after Sunry left by using your persuasion skills or 200 credits. It could be an “Dark Side” move, but you will not be awarded the Dark Side points. Also, you’ll get 500xp. It’s not necessary to perform this, even if would like to demonstrate Sunry innocent, but it may aid your case.
After Ignus After Ignus, you can talk to Firith me in the room. East Central (#9) . Once again, you can convince (and force Persuade) Firith to give you details and this time, the sith lady was actually a Dark Jedi. You can also offer Firith 100 credits for doing the same. Both will grant you 500xp.
The next time you speak to Gluupor, it is in the room to the left of the bottom in the Hotel at East Central (#10) . You can make use of your persuasion and 100 credits get Gluupor admit to having Sunry’s award in the room and witness to this in the court. 500xp.
When you leave your hotel you’ll get greeted by an “mysterious male” at East Central (#11) . What he’ll offer in response to your question is to be open regarding the trial and look for information from the Republic and Sith Embassy. It’s possible that this could be a glitch in the game. I’ve visited an Sith Embassy twice and could not find any evidence that I could use to support my case afterward. But it is true that the Republic Embassy holds important information stored within its computer room. an electronic record of the murder actually taking place, almost adequate to render Sunry innocent without trial, if that’s what you were hoping for. Visit at the Republic Embassies computer room. East Central (#6) Slice and then transfer to the PC, then download the Sunry recorder. With 300xp, you’ll have all the details that you require for declaring Sunry as innocent, or not guilty.
Go back in Ahto West #2 and speak with Elora once more. Explain to her that Sunry might not be as innocent as she believes and then present her with the data record. You’ll be rewarded with 500xp, but she’ll doubt your claims. Now is the time to talk directly with Sunry himself, who is in prison right now.
Contact the guard for selkath in front of the prison, in the Area #8 and you’ll be able to go inside. Inside you’ll be able to find Sunry along with the Warden. You should talk about the matter with Sunry first, and then end all conversations. You’ll give him the datapad that proves you murdered the sith woman You’ll receive 500xp, and he’ll be willing to confess to the crime. If you let Sunry to convince you to release the man, you’ll get (DS Points) for this discussion. Now you face to decide on the next trial. Do you believe Sunry’s claims of innocence or declare Sunry guilty? There are three possibilities: 1. Guilty without presenting the 300xp data recording 3. Guilty by providing the recording of data as proof for 400xp. Innocent for 500xp and lower costs at the two primary retailers in Manaan. Whatever the outcome is, you will not receive Dark Side or Light Side points in the coming trial and you should keep the following in your mind.
Speak to the Warden and request for Sunry’s murder trial to be started. He’ll accompany his clients to Selkath High Court at area #7. All (that could be) is expected to be there.
High Court. Here are the many outcomes and ways to achieve these:
Read More : Sith – Side Quest for Korriban (Kotor 1)
Finding Sunry guilty , but not presenting the data record:
You must follow the trial, but without showing the recording in the fastest time possible, and with no questions. The judge will find him guilty, and you’ll be awarded 300xp.
If you’ve brought Jolee to join your group, and brought him along at the time you go to Ahto West on Manaan Elora will come up to you and start the Side Quest. In order to complete this quest, you must be a defense lawyer for Sunry which is known as an “Arbiter” in this game. The job will involve gathering evidence as well as interviewing witnesses. You will also need to figure out what exactly happened, and then defending Sunry at trial.
The quest is very long with a lot of steps and possible outcomes, so in order to simplify it I’ve broken it up into various parts. Below you’ll find a listing of all the evidence that you could gather for this quest. Also, at the end of the page are the three primary outcomes you can expect from this task.
1. Talk to your representative from Selkath High Court in Ahto West and be appointed as the Arbiter of Sunry
(Optional) (Optional) Speak with Sunry and explore all possible conversation possibilities with him.
2. Talk with Ignus from East Central and learn who the witnesses are as well as his own side of the account. He witnessed Sunry go away shortly after hearing the blaster’s shot. You can convince him to state that it happened immediately after Sunry went away too. If you try to force Persuade him to lie, he’ll not be truthful during the trial, but when you pay him with bribes, you will be able to lie on his behalf. There aren’t any dark Side Points are earned by this.
3. Talk to Firith me within Firith Me’s East Central hotel room and find out that Sunry was involved in an affair (and receive an update on his Journal Update). You can convince him with 100 credits to find out who Sunry was in a relationship with was actually an actual Dark Jedi; you can persuade him, however you’ll earn Dark Side Points for doing it.
4. Contact Gluupor from the second East Central hotel room and convince him to give you 100 credits to reveal that he fabricated an evidence of the sith’s female body.
5. A “Mysterious Man The ‘Mysterious Man’ will be waiting for you upon leaving your East Central hotel and tell you to remain open about the trial . He’ll also recommend you to look up for evidence at the Republic as well as Sith bases to find more evidence.
(Optional) (Optional): Confront Elora about the matter. Sunry has to endure an extra 500xp
6. Cut into the computer in the Computer Room at the Republic Enclave in East Central and view the evidence of Sunry killing Elassa.
7. Return to Sunry inside Sunry’s Holding Cell and speak with Sunry in the Holding Cell. Talk to him. Explore every option for conversation to find out the details. You can then challenge him with evidence that shows he killed Elassa. If you are willing to assist Sunry escape from murder, you’ll be awarded Dark Side Points for this discussion.
Once you’ve completed the steps above, you’ll need to proceed with the trial. In order to begin the trial, talk to Selkath Warden, who sits working behind the counter in the exact same place with Sunry. As he advises, when the trial starts, it is not possible to restart it, and there is no way to go back (unless you save your data).
Notice: Regardless of the outcome of this trial, there is none Light Side or Dark Side points gained.
When the trial is over, you’ll have several choices (assuming you’ve followed all the steps above). It is possible to find Sunry guilty by showing the Datapad which you found through slicing into the Republic’s computer , or you can prove Sunry guilty for having a bad defense lawyer. Don’t question witnesses or pose silly questions and Sunry is certain to be found guilty.
Not to be forgotten there is also Sunry innocent. This will earn you the highest amount of exp (500xp) per finishing the quest.
1. Locate Sunry Guilty (don’t record data) 300xp
2. Get Sunry Guilty (show the data record) 400xp
3. Find Sunry Innocent, 500xp, and discounts at both the main stores within Ahto East and East Central
To show Sunry innocent, you’ll have to have a great defense lawyer. Below are the questions you should ask every witness in a straightforward to understand format that will show Sunry innocent.
Firith My Cross Exam: Ask him if Elassa is a Dark Jedi then ask him whether he was present when the murder taking place
Gluupor Cross Examining: You’ll want to inquire of Gluupor whether he was the one who put the medal on the ground and whether he witnessed the murder take place
Elora Cross Examination: Ask her questions about Sunry’s relationship
Sunry Cross Examining: Ask Sunry if it was his intention to end the matter, even if Sith would oppose the idea.
Conclusion Statements: This is the part where you’ll need to choose “No one was actually present at the crime” and then “Sunry tried to put an end to the saga, and that the Sith took her down.” It is possible to rest your case following these two points.
This is all there is to this long Side Quest, if you completed the steps above, you’ll have proven Sunry as innocent, and let him escape with his murder.